Private Buddyfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1: The beginning of a bloody end

3 posters

Go down

Season 1: The beginning of a bloody end Empty Season 1: The beginning of a bloody end

Post by Seto ThugLife Kaiba Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:24 pm

In a world where children card games settles wars.
In a world where one man breaks the order and peace of a pretty normal I mean bullshit card game.
I present to you season 1 of the BFRP

Hiroto the king of the new order has announced a small school tournament where he secretly begin his plan to rebuild mankind giving each member a chain saying it had the power to change reality and form a special bond during match after match each people using their ability all except for one idiot named Luke this idiot drove Hiroto mad cause he needed them all to use their abilities. Hiroto sighing gave Luke a 2nd chain a chain that can alternate worlds he said luke not knowing what that meant just took it thinking he looked cool wearing the chains

2 months later all those that participated in a tournament along with 3 new other members from a supposed school that focus on this card game more then anything even to the point where its said they can predict the enemies strategy in 1 turn. And another young boy that strangely looked like a girl she uh I mean he was not from this academy some people think that the young boy just crashed in and entered the tournament since no one knew the young boy. as the tournament continued one of Hiroto's "friends" that battled luke in the past had another opportunity what wasn't known to luke though was the very important stakes on the battle if his friend did not make Luke use his ability or win he would die. Luke winning the battle the man tried to run but hiroto knew exactly where he was going ordering a certain member of the 3 new participants to kill the man

The tournament continued in the end Hiroto's friend was replaced by another person as the finals happened Luke has won his second tournament finally using his ability to only turn this "gift" that hiroto gave to him after using it saying he felt dirty inside after using his ability Hiroto being furious managed to control his anger and told Luke to keep the chain and walked away preparing to start his next set of plan into motion.

As the travel back Luke had begun thinking about playing a new deck has he asked one of his friends who used dungeon world a question about if its possible he can switch worlds not knowing his friend asked his buddy saying "Yes I grangadaz can take the form of a strong monster in any world" hearing this his friend smiled saying "then its settled all we have to do is take you to dungeon world!" hearing that some of the students in their group was wondering how they where going to go to dungeon world but when Hiroto's little sister Hanna came in hearing this saying "I'll take you to dungeon world" pulling out a black orb that when the group touched it teleport them to dungeon world. Upon arrival they met a knight a knight who proclaimed to be Hiroto's former buddy card, the knight then looking at luke saying he had something interesting in him the knight challenge him to a buddyfight and then at the end Luke had won the battle and the knight gave Luke their deck accepting the new deck grangadaz took form of a knight and as the knight begun to vanish Luke's old chain became golden as the knight vanished into the deck. continuing down the young guy that looks like a girl met a weird clown like person who said he was trapped down here as the group approached him series of mines will go off and the floors will vanish the clown laughing at the group saying over and over "Nobody can resist my traps" and continued laughing when hearing this the young girl I mean boy keep forgetting challenged the man to a buddy fight as a series of explosion and digging tunnels beneath each others foots and throwing bombs at each other the clown gave up blowing a cloud of smoke as the clown transformed into a monster saying "Alright alright your traps are better but together we can show the world the art of traps" as he gets absorbed into the girly boy's deck the chain he had will now become gold.
Continuing down Luke's friend met two twins seeing the boy one of them said "So it seems he is the one chosen" the other boy looked at this twin brother saying "I told you he has the ability to control my power he can definitely control our combined form" as he pulled out a buddyfight deck yelling the boy's name "Riku I will be your opponent I. Inverse Miserea and if you win I'll grant you our final evolution" in the battle against his buddy Riku was losing incredibility hard when all of a sudden he had the power of a bullshit protagonist that was suppose to win a battle he was losing and instantly destroyed the combine form of Miserea smiling at the results the twin brother with black hair being inverse miserea gave him a new card saying "Use it well" as Riku chain became golden they were all warped out of Dungeon into the real world. Later on Luke was then kidnapped by the 3 people who made an appearance in the tournament and a few other students from that school and was sent to that school. Few months later a car arrives to the academy with Hiroto and the others going to greet the new student this new student however was no ordinary student she was the pharaoh of Egypt. coming to get luke hearing he transferred schools she took the group of friends and her and another man who kept saying over and over "We must save my children" into the school where luke was where they later bring him back only for the girl to announce luke would become a knight if he can not beat his many friends entering the first battle Luke got utterly destroyed and was no longer eligible to become the girl's knight or so he thinks.
As the girl sighing left the school saying "I'll be back soon" as the man who kept saying over and over "We must save my children" followed behind as they got a hotel.

This has been Season 1 of the bullshit bfrp that should have ended cause everybody quit but yours truly
Seto Thuglife Kaiba

Characters.
You know your characters

Let us begin Season 2.
Chapter 2:The World's Final Hope.
Seto ThugLife Kaiba
Seto ThugLife Kaiba
Admin

https://privatebfrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Season 1: The beginning of a bloody end Empty Re: Season 1: The beginning of a bloody end

Post by Buddyfight Champion Luke Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:47 pm

You just made the list.

Buddyfight Champion Luke

Back to top Go down

Season 1: The beginning of a bloody end Empty Re: Season 1: The beginning of a bloody end

Post by WE MUST SAVE MY CHILDREN Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:04 pm

I approve of this, but needs more of my children.
WE MUST SAVE MY CHILDREN
WE MUST SAVE MY CHILDREN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down